Friday, May 27, 2011

Acnes UV Tint SPF 30.. My new love.. :)

Two weeks ago my mom went to jakarta.. so i messaged her to bought me some stuffs from Watson drugstore.. like Olay in shower body lotion and some other stuffs.. but sadly they were sold out..
The only thing in my wish list that were not sold out was Acnes UV tint in SPF 30.. But it's okey.. i'm quite happy with that..
I used to use Bless sunscreen lotion in SPF 25 (Indonesian brand) but it's almost run out.. Actually i quite like it but i just want to switch and try other product rather than buying the same stuff.. I'm such an impulse buyer *-*
The product itself retail for Rp 39.000,- (almost $4).. so it still very affordable..

Here are some pictures of the product.. ^^



I've been using acnes for more than a week now and i loooooove it..
It absorbed very quickly in my face and it doesn't greasy at all.. It has SPF 30 which is better than my bless one, although it may not high enough for some people.. The packaging says that it contain isopropyl methylphenol which fights bacteria and prevents acne.. it also contain vit E and vit B6 that can keep the skin moist.. The good part is it doesn't contain oil and alcohol.. so far so good.. right?!  :)


This sunscreen is slightly tinted so it can be used as a make up base. For me this is time saving, especially in the morning. What i do is put on a moisturizer, then i'm using this sunscreen and finish it with powder.. and i'm good to go.. however it's not going to cover all the imperfections on your face..
Notes  :  shake well before using this product..


Well blended.. ^^


See guys.. it doesn't greasy at all.. Looooove it.. :)

Here's the recap
PRO  :
  • Affordable prize.. you can get it with just Rp 39.000,- (almost $4) 
  • It's not greasy at all.. It gives me a matte finish
  • It doesn't break me out..
  • It gives you sheer coverage (like tinted moisturizer)
  • It doesn't contain alcohol so it wouldn't irritate your skin (I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me)
CON  :
  • I'm trying to find bad things about this product but i can't find one ^^
CONCLUSION  :
I will definitely repurchase this stuff.. 
Have you ever try it?? love to hear your thoughts ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment