Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Review : Maybelline Dream Matte Powder



Hi guys... Finally writing blog again.. ^^ ooh.. and happy fasting to all of you moslem reader out there..

All right.. Lets go on to the point.. 5 months ago I ordered this powder online and finally it's arrived about 3 months ago.. I'm so happy but.. the seller send me message that they got me the wrong shade and offered me to refund my money if it didn't match my skin.. Amazingly even its 2 shades lighter than my actual shade, it match my skin pretty well..

The packaging is so unique.. 

You have to swirl the packaging to get the puff and a mirror.. so cute ^^
But I hate the packaging color.. It looks tacky..

In the package, they claimed to be air soft matte perfection, oil free, won't clog pores, and dermatologist tested.. Which is sound so tempting isn't it..
I used this as a powder foundation in the morning when I'm in a hurry.. So far this powder does make my skin matte (I have combination normal to oily skin) and it doesn't break me out (just occasionally break out due to my time of the month)..
I really like this powder.. for only Rp 100.000,- ($ 10) I really recommend this product.. and I will definitely repurchase it again..
It's a short post.. I'm trully apologize but I'm really tired..
Since I miss blogging so much, short post definitely better than no post.. isn't it.. ^^
Bye guys xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment